To oversee all aspects of church life, including health and safety concerns, relating to the grounds, buildings and contents by keeping in touch with all those who give their time and skills to this work, either on a regular or occasional basis, in order that they are available for the church family and the wider community to enjoy.
- Upkeep of St Bartholomew’s Church, Church House, Ladbrook Lane Chapel & two residential properties
- Maintenance of the Churchyard
- Administration of the Health & Safety policy
- Management of Church House lettings
- Flower Rota
- Church Watch Rota
What we do:
- Manage the upkeep of St. Bartholomew’s Church, Church House, Ladbrook Lane Chapel, and two residential properties;
- Set and administer the Health & Safety Policy for employees and volunteer helpers
- Arrange routine maintenance inspections as required by Diocesan and Statutory regulations;
- Maintaining the churchyard in a tidy and safe condition in a manner that supports the established wildlife environment ;
- Arrange the provision of flowers in the church for Sunday and other special Services (incl. weddings if requested);
- Organise a rota of people to welcome visitors to the church at weekends and on Bank Holidays during the summer months.
The Friends of St. Bart’s look after the maintenance of the clock, the pew cushions, and hassocks,
Who are we?
John Stott Bubble lead
Anthony Hall Churchyard & Cemetery
Richard Thackeray Heating, Fire Appliances & Construction Project Manager
John Stott Property Manager, The Tynings
L’nora Olney Property Manager, Lypiatt Road
Phyl Fry Church House Management