- Upkeep of St Bartholomew’s Church, Church House & other properties
- Maintenance of the Churchyard
- Administration of the Health & Safety policy
- Cleaning Rota
- Flower Rota
- Health & Safety Policy
- Church Watch Rota
What we do:
- Manage the upkeep of St. Bartholomew’s Church, Church House, Ladbrook Lane Chapel, and two residential properties;
- Set and administer the Health & Safety Policy for employees and volunteer helpers
- Arrange routine maintenance inspections as required by Diocesan and Statutory regulations;
- Maintaining the churchyard in a tidy and safe condition in a manner that supports the established wildlife environment ;
- Arrange the provision of flowers in the church for Sunday and other special Services (incl. weddings if requested);
- Organize a rota of cleaners to dust, hoover and polish the woodwork and brass and generally keep the interior of the church looking smart.
- Organise a rota of people to welcome visitors to the church at weekends and on Bank Holidays during the summer months.
The Friends of St. Bart’s look after the maintenance of the clock, the pew cushions, and hassocks,
Who are we?
John Stott Bubble lead
Anthony Hall Grounds and grass
Richard Thackeray Heating
John Stott Property Manager, The Tynings
L’nora Olney Property Manager, Lypiatt Road
Phyl Fry Verger & Church House