To ensure the church is run on a sound financial footing both in the present and the future in order for it to continue its mission to the congregation and people of Corsham. It will:
- Manage the stewardship of the church including Planned Giving, Gift Aid and legacies
- Monitor regular spending and make recommendations to the PCC..
- Church Income
- Planned Giving, Gift Aid and Legacies
- Church spending (other than for the Fabric Upkeep fund)
- Church Finances
- Make recommendations to PCC re. spending
What we do:
- Ensure that the church’s spending does not exceed income;
- Work with clergy to plan stewardship;
- Ensure that all members of the church are thanked for what they give;
- Communicate the truth about our financial state to everyone;
- Make it easy for people to give, to gift aid their gift, to make a legacy;
- Work with the other bubbles when appropriate;
- Attend PCC meetings so they are also informed.
Who are we?
David Clowes Finance leader
Mike Alexander PCC Treasurer
John Stott Planned Giving officer
L’nora Olney Church Warden