Admin & Comms
- Support St Bart’s strategy
- Provide Graphic Design, Printing and Audio Visual support for events and services as requested.
- Provide a Weekly Information Sheet containing readings, notices and key diary dates
- Continue the creation a Policy and Document index
- Continue to develop a Media Contact list
- Continue to look for communications weaknesses and gaps within the parish, seek or suggest action and provide support to overcome these.
- Lead the planning, preparation and implementation for compliance with GDPR by 25 May 18
- Review the Welcome leaflet and update it as necessary by Jan 19
Buildings & Grounds
- Plan and deliver routine maintenance of the church and church house.
- Improve access to the church by providing new pathways.
- Plan and implement measures to improve the heating within the church.
- Refurbish the kitchen in Church House to provide modern environment.
- Refurbish 7b Lypiatt Rd to bring the property back to an acceptable condition for our tenants.
- Plan and deliver annual stewardship and pledge renewal and increase planned giving by 5%
- Actively apply for Grant Funding
- Reclaim Gift Aid and other HMRC rebates on a regular basis
- Encourage and actively promote legacy giving
- Communicate with congregation about what we’re doing and why
- Actively monitor and review Church’s income
- Plan and co-ordinate fundraising events and activities to raise income for Church Funds – to include annually the Plant Sale, Summer Fete, Art At St Bart’s, Teddy Bears Picnic, Autumn/Christmas Fair, Christmas Tree Festival as well as other events, concerts, quizzes, cake sales etc.
- Provide support and advice to individuals undertaking fund raising projects
- Communicate quarterly with the congregation regarding restoration priorities, upcoming events and progress on fundraising and projects undertaken using funds raised.
Pastoral Care & Education
- To encourage the use of the side-chapel as an area for quiet prayer
- To provide training for pastoral visitors and coordinate pastoral care more effectively
- To arrange a Parish Awayday on the theme of Bible study in 2018
- To investigate the development of discipleship training in conjunction with the home group
- To continue to promote a child friendly church
- To promote an occasional Family and Breakfast church service
- To organise a visit for youngsters to an Activity Day
- To continue to encourage a wider involvement of congregation in our children’s work
- Engage with the clergy to consider new service patterns, format and content
- Devise special services for the year (including outreach) and review
- Improve marketing/promotion of regular and special services with the assistance of the Admin and Comms Bubble