Admin & Comms
- Continue existing support – to include contracting for new printer
- Support St Bart’s strategy and all church events as requested
- Create a Policy and Document index
- Develop a Media Contact list
- Update the Parish Directory
- Continue to look for communications weaknesses and gaps within the parish, seek or suggest action and provide support to overcome these.
Buildings & Grounds
- Plan and deliver routine maintenance of the church and church house.
- Plan and deliver repairs in response to the Quinquennial Inspection 2015.
- Improve access to the church by providing new pathways.
- Plan repair schedule for stained glass windows.
- Continue the refurbishment of 7b Lypiatt Rd to bring the property back to an acceptable condition for our tenants.
- Plan and deliver annual stewardship and pledge renewal and increase planned giving by 25%
- Actively apply for Grant Funding
- Reclaim Gift Aid and other HMRC rebates on a regular basis
- Encourage and actively promote legacy giving
- Communicate with congregation about what we’re doing and why
- Communicate Actively monitor and review Church’s income
- Plan and co-ordinate fundraising events and activities to raise income for Church Funds – to include annually the Plant Sale, Summer Fete, Art At St Bart’s, Teddy Bears Picnic, Autumn/Christmas Fair, Christmas Tree Festival as well as other events, concerts, quizzes, cake sales etc.
- Provide support and advice to individuals undertaking fund raising projects
- Prepare and submit appeals to external Grant giving bodies and charities.
- Communicate quarterly with the congregation regarding restoration priorities, upcoming events and progress on fundraising and projects undertaken using funds raised.
Pastoral Care & Education
- To make the side-chapel into an area for quiet prayer
- To provide training for pastoral visitors and coordinate pastoral care more effectively
- To arrange a Parish Awayday in 2016
- To investigate the development of discipleship training in conjunction with the home group
- To continue to promote a child friendly church
- To continue to provide ideas to the Family Worship Group
- To promote an occasional Family and Breakfast church service
- To organise a visit for youngsters to an Activity Day
- To continue to encourage a wider involvement of congregation in our children’s work
- To investigate the availability of confirmation courses in the Deanery so that our young people can take this step forward in their Christian development
- Engage with the new clergy to consider new service patterns, format and content
- Devise special services for the year (including outreach) and review
- Improve marketing/promotion of regular and special services with the assistance of the Admin and Comms Bubble