In consultation with the ministers in the Team, assist in developing the worship of St. Bartholomew’s with a specific focus on special services. We will work to ensure that opportunities are available to meet the differing needs of the congregation by assisting the other church groups to develop their ideas. The Group will also support the various groups and individuals involved in the preparation and delivery of our services.
- Music, including Choir and Organists
What we do:
- Work with the ministerial team to increase the variety of worship in St Bartholomew’s by identifying opportunities for special services;
- Work collaboratively with individuals or groups to develop special services;
- Encourage members of the congregation to become involved in the various worship teams;
- Hold detailed information on the operation and management of the worship teams;
- Assist the management of all services by working closely with the worship teams;
- Provide a forum for the worship teams to raise issues to the Leadership Team and ultimately the PCC for resolution;
- To work with the other Groups for the benefit of St Bartholomew’s;
- To provide regular reports to the Leadership Team, seeking their advice and support when appropriate.
Who are we?
Revd Dr Andrew Johnson
Sian Cooper Christening Co-ordinator
Neil Pidduck Licensed Lay Ministers
Joe McGeehan Servers
Viv Prout Choir
Christine Reid Readers, Intercessors
L’nora Olney Church Warden