To create, within St. Bartholomew’s, an environment that promotes the spiritual, emotional, physical and social wellbeing of the church family and the wider community.
- Pastoral Visiting
- Bereavement care
- Men’s group
- Home group
- Mother’s Union
- Safeguarding of vulnerable adults and children
We do this by:
- Visiting the sick, elderly, housebound and providing taped services where desired;
- Bereavement follow-up by visit, telephone contact and invitation to special services;
- Monthly men’s informal meetings on a variety of topics;
- Fortnightly meetings for fellowship, bible study and prayer;
- The welcoming of visitors and new members;
- The exploration and development of faith and fellowship;
- Marriage preparation;
- Maintaining a DBS Register (replacement for CRB)
- Encouraging a culture of prayer at St Bart’s;
- Other aspects of church life as agreed with the PCC and clergy.
Who are we?
Revd Dr Andrew Johnson