Gastard Buddy Scheme
Contact the co-ordinator, Jill Kent, on 01249 730981, or BuddyPlease@GastardChurch.org.uk.
For anyone who may be curious and wants to know a bit more about what is involved – this might be for you. Suppose:
- You don’t know anyone who goes and just want a friend to go with initially
- Or, you’ve never been to church in your life! Well, why not now?
- Or, you want to get an idea of the basic ideas that underpin the Christian faith
- Or, you find the service book intimidating
- Or, you are anxious about expectations during the service
- Or, you have just moved to the area and want to get to know the local caring community
- Or, you’ve suffered a life trauma and want to seek something more
Then, why not try a buddy? you will not be put under any pressure or obligation – the Church of England doesn’t do that! The Gastard congregation is very warm, open, accepting, supportive and welcoming.
Other Gastard pages: