The first full outing of the Group since the 9th of March will be on Friday, 11th September, meeting 10:00 hrs in the rear car park of the Springfield Community Campus, Beechfield Road, Corsham, SN13 9DN, for a walk of about 9 miles. Suggest bringing some refreshment.
The current Government Covid-19 Guidelines on Social Contact and Events (para 2.9) require that an event such as this should be risk assessed, which has been done. The assessment requires attention drawn to the f9lloing for those attending:-
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, or have been told to self-isolate.
- Please maintain physical distancing.
- Please avoid touching gates, stiles and other countryside furniture where possible.
- Suggest you carry hand sanitiser.
- Contact details of attendees will be kept securely for 21 days and provided to NHS Test and Trace if required.
With kindest regards and I look forward to seeing you next Friday!